Up and Down Up and Down

i like this sounds very bouncy and happy would work well in a platformer game :D

STREETZLIDER responds:

Just threw it together in FL studio. Glad you liked it.

Meguro Space Center Meguro Space Center

really love this one dude the calming chords and all the little drum fills and effects make it really catchy and i love the wierdness later on :D

JuneNeverhood responds:

Thank you very very much!!! haha yes the weirdness came out of nowhere!

Giant Space Goat Giant Space Goat

Very good just enough weirdness to make it unique but really good

haha thanks man! :D

Spacey Thing Spacey Thing

glad i found out about your music its really well produced i enjoyed this one alot the bass is very catchy :D

Adventure Thing Adventure Thing

I really like this it has a nice calming dream like sound. i like the instrument choices too, the drums patterns could use a little work here in there they seem to stutter and repeat a bit to much and there is too much reverb in some sections but mostly a really nice song well done.

Through Glass Through Glass

Song sounds great the only thing i would suggest is that you mix it a bit better because it sounds a bit washed out with reverb which might just be youre recording it live i assume. It could be a good idea to record both the guitar and vocals separately and then mix them in a daw to get a more professional sound.

Alexander responds:

Thanks mate! This song was recorded in a series of, "Ehhhh, fuck it. We'll do it live."

Let me bring you down Let me bring you down

The mixing and choice of synths and drums sounds good but the song for me at least gets pretty old fast. Since its the same part over and over for the most part, try changing the progression up a bit more.

Castlevania - Holy Battle Castlevania - Holy Battle

all the notes sound in key but the instrument choice and mixing are way off there is too much high end on alot of the synths which makes the song really sore on the ears. you should also try and create a theme with your different sounds instead of adding random ones that don't mix well together. It also sounds like some of the parts of the song are in way to high an octave try lowering them down as well its a start but youve got a lot of work to do on it before it can get better.

JustShawn responds:

I do agree with you, but I was in a rush to throw something together after getting that challenge. I think it turned out pretty well considering the how quickly i put it together. True, it could use quite a bit of work still, and its been a few years since I uploaded anything in general, but that's just a here-or-there situation.

Thanks for the constructive feedback :)

Celestial Fantasy Celestial Fantasy

I remember you showing me this its one of your best colabs yet you and minotics did really good on this one the melody is sweet and the mixing.

AeronMusic responds:

Yep! Thanks dude! ^_^ I'm happy with it too!

Counter Counter